PATIENT GUIDE: What to Expect at Your Next Appointment
“Thank you for being a valued patient! The safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. Our office follows and exceeds infection control recommendations by CDC, ADA and OSHA. Please refer to this patient guide to prepare for your upcoming appointment.”
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Must confirm appointment via text or phone
- A COVID-19 Questionnaire will be sent to you prior to your appointment. Complete & submit on the DAY OF your appointment, prior to arrival.
- If you are a NEW PATIENT, submit New Patient paperwork online prior to arrival. Please email a copy of proof of insurance and ID card.
- Only one parent or legal guardian will be permitted to attend the appointment with the patient. No siblings.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please call us when you arrive. You will either be instructed to come in at that time OR remain in your vehicle until instructed to enter the building.
- A team member will meet you at the office door.
- Please wear your mask from the time you leave your car until you are instructed otherwise.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands and your vitals will be taken.
- You will see that our office looks a little different, actually our team does too.
- Our doctors and team are in full PPE.
- Rest assured we are following and exceeding infection control recommendations by CDC, ADA and OSHA.
- Even though you can’t see us smiling under all of our gear, please know we are HAPPY TO SEE YOU!